With cooler weather approaching as the autumn months creep closer, we will begin to see the many changes this time of year brings. Fall is the season of long sleeves and hoodies, pumpkins on the front porch, and soups and casseroles but, those traditional earthy colors we are so used to seeing are not necessarily a staple anymore. We associate those browns, oranges, reds, and golds with this time of year and of course those colors will always be a part of fall, however this year, color tends are expected to be quite different.
Marie Claire and Grazia both have articles about the predicted colors tends for Fall 2021 and you might be surprised by their lists. I have included hyperlinks for each article just in case you want to take a gander. While each article speaks of fall fashion and what was seen in the top runways shows, we all know the colors of our clothing will be popular for our nails as well.
- The most shocking color of the bunch is Fuschia! This bold hue is all the rage this year and not at all your typical Fall go-to color. While the bright pink shade may not be for everyone this is a great color to accessorize with. Throw on a cute beige or grey sweater then slap on a set of Girly Leopard nail wraps from Karma Nail Wraps and you are stylishly cute and on trend.
- Another surprising color in the mix is Lilac! The pastel purple hue is undeniably a color we expect to see in spring but I admit, I quite like seeing it in fall. This soft color is pleasing to the eye while still making a bold statement when worn with other traditional fall colors. Purple and Green are complimentary so combine an olive green outfit with Lilac Shimmer or Delicate Lilac Floral nail wraps from Karma Nail Wraps and you’ll have an eye-catching combination.
- Silver will be extremely popular this season. This shiny color is not only attention-grabbing but can also be paired with any other color and look fabulous. Let’s just call it a striking neutral. The Dark Silver Glitz or the simple but dramatic Silver Stripe Translucent Overlay nail wraps from Karma Nail Wraps will make a statement no matter what color clothing you wear.
- The very delicate hue of Blush Pink is a wonderful subtle color that anyone can wear. This is another neutral that goes with just about every color on the color wheel. But my favorite color combo with this specific shade is a deep red or burgundy. These colors together are just stunning. Tablecloth nail wraps from Karma Nail Wraps are a mixed set with the blush pink and deep red together making for a beautiful mani this fall. The Prettiest Pink nail wrap is also a lovely choice, which combines the soft pink shade with pops of sliver glitter.
- Powder Blue, like Lilac, is an attractive pastel hue normally reserved for spring. This pale shade of blue is striking when paired with yellows, greys, blacks, and even orange. The Seraphim Skies which is a lovely semi- transparent wrap that packs a bold punch or the tantalizing Larmina nail wrap, which has dazzling sparkle, both from Karma Nail Wraps are perfect to showcase this trendy new fall color.
These are just a few of my favorite colors that are predicted to soar this fall. It goes to show you that while we can always resort back to our comfortable earthy colors this season, you shouldn’t be afraid to accessorize with a few non-traditional colors either. Your nails do not have to be in dark shades all season long…This is the year to try out a pretty pastel or bright colorful hue for your fall manis. Give it a try and tell me what you think?