Happy Solstice!!! The winter months are used for self reflection and a chance to really look within to see where you feel you need to make improvements. The daylight is decreased still allowing for more time to rest and recharge on this day. Take this time to look within and ask yourself some important questions. These are the 5 I came up with a couple years ago that I like to ask myself.
1. Where am I exceeding my goals and where do I feel there can be more improvement?
2. What areas of life have I tuned into autopilot because I was too wrapped up in fear?
3. Have I been caring for my physical and mental health the proper way? If not, what changes should I make?
4. Picture my success 1 year from now. What does that look like? (Vividly explain. How does it feel, who is there, what changes led there, how has it improved life?)
5. What goals would I like to meet in the next 3, 6, 9, and 12 months?It sounds so simple but when you put the pen to the paper you would be surprised how little you really know in these areas. Take 5 minutes a day to reflect on the goals set and make sure you are on target and if not, it gives you a chance to tweak your actions a little and hold yourself accountable to meet your goals you felt you could fulfill.
I know it's not nail related but it's amazing how much we forget about selfcare with the hustle and bustle of life. Thank you all for choosing Karma as your selfcare provider!